Thursday 9 July 2015

UC Browser makes me Better

WoW!! Cricket as this name sounds in my ears I jump up on my feet.in excitement.. and why not with so many young, handsome and talented players like Yuvraj Singh , Sachin Tendulkar, Virat kohli, etc. Which damn girl on earth would miss it....Jokes apart ..

Cricket is one of the most popular sport of India which begets more excitement and a greater fan following than any other sport in India. 
And I am too a "GREATEST FAN"...

I am a home maker and typically during the dinner time, I will always end-up in kitchen and miss the part of IPL cricket. Generally its regarded that as a woman, we have a lesser likeness toward the game of cricket. But with the advent of IPL, I have started liking cricket and prefer to watch it along with my family. My family is aware of this,  so they will always talk more about the cricket moments, which I missed, intentionally to pull my legs due to house chores.

It happened one day. There was an IPL match going between Kolkata Knight Riders (My favorite Team) n Chennai Super Kings and to my disappointment my husband's friend was about to visit home. I had to prepare meals for them..Watching cricket along with cooking food...Quite a tough task.

My family was busy enjoying Live IPL Match and I had to turn up for cooking in between ...just to satisfy myself..And Then What I got engrossed so much ..that what dishes I prepared I was Unable to identify ...some partially cooked some burnt...All efforts gone in vain and fun to enjoy cricket match ..too..

Next day, My Fast friend called me as she knows that I am Big IPL fan and Congratulated me for my favorite team (Kolkata Knight Riders) winning up.She found me upset and asked what is this all about? I told her about the Incident of Previous day...and she told "DONT WORRY! BE HAPPY" "UC BROWSER HAI NA...."

I asked what that means ...She told UC browser is one of the advanced new browser available in almost all of the mobile devices & tablets. The browser is fast and more secure than any of the available browser in the present days. She acknowledged that she uses the same browser and she does not misses any of her soaps & serials. She watches all of them while cooking, sleeping and even while travelling. Now no more compromises on our desires because UC browser removes the unwanted delays or the screen with circle waiting for next stream to come. She also shared the information with me that UC browser is promoted by Yuvraj Singh, who just hits six after six.

Enough is Enough, But the time has changed now with the arrival of UC Browser. Now when I go to kitchen when the IPL seasons are live I can watch the match streaming live from my tablet, IPad mini.  Now none can attempt to pull my legs as I am more aware and don't miss any of the IPL matches anymore. Thank you UC Browser.


No comments:

Post a Comment