Monday 6 July 2015

   
                                                              MY EXPERTISE


One day While i was about to cook food in iron vessel I found a thick layer of hard greasy stains on the surface of it... Shit!!!  I said no more 2 cooking unless n until i clean d vessel thoroughly.
I took steel scrubber rubbed it on stains , Put hot water 2 let d greasy part washed off ....etc.
But all my effort went into vain.. I thought of an easy n effortless method of doing away wid it....


Removing hard n Stubborn Stains from Iron vessel effortlessly 


An idea crop up 2 my mind...I put the vessel on gas burner's top so that the vessel gets up heated.
After it cools little I rubbed n scrubbed the iron vessel wid steel scrubber n wat Wonderful !! I was astonished to see the result ...Just wid ease n within couple of minutes all the stubborn stains got removed...
My Iron Vessel was back to its REAL LIFE..

Try out n share wid me ur experience on dis....

No comments:

Post a Comment