Thursday 4 February 2016

#Colgate360GoldMornings - Each & Every Day



Living the same life without any CHANGE  makes life monotonous and moron .
The Same was happening with me which was turning me "dull, lifeless and boring".
Getting up at 6'o clock and simply running like a "second hand of the clock which keeps ticking" without a pause. From morning to night just keep on working, still we get a stressed sleep, worried with responsibilities and expectations from different people .We, women, tend to forget about ourselves. We tend to forget about our responsibilities towards our own body. Even our responsibility, which are culturally embedded inside us : "Be a Good Mother", "A Good Wife", is lost because of this neglect  .We need take out time to take care our health in order to achieve our goals of being "Good XYZ" , without a good health which will definitely take a hit. A good care will make me & my family's life "Happy and Beautiful".


One Day, while sitting by the window I was watching nature with close focus. The humming of bees, the chirping of birds was building a freshness inside me . I was fascinated to watch the Nature's Beauty from very near . I found the "Nature to be beautiful". At , same time I noticed a small pigeon, even taking a good amount of time to check its feather and play with water to keep itself clean . That instance, taught me that even animals take time for themselves to keep them clean & healthy. Nature has a healthy mantra built in all species, but we are losing it somehow in our fast paced life. "Healthy and Happy You" can only be achieved with blast of freshness every morning.

So I  decided to convert my normal morning to #Colgate360GoldMornings by having a healthy oral care  to be "POSITIVE , LIVELY AND ACTIVE PERSON " all day long.

 A New Change has taken place in my daily routine. After getting up at 6 o'clock I spent my first 1 hour just on myself . From oral hygiene which includes brushing my teeth with a complete 360 degree Colgate Charcoal Gold Brush which has set the gold standard of whole mouth cleaning. 


Now I am changed person with a better smile and freshness around me.

You can achieve the same with just changing a small part of your daily routine : Brushing.





No comments:

Post a Comment